Get the biggest deals delivered to your inbox! Click here to sign up for the DEALBOSS newsletter.
Any day you can score a highly-rated 4K TV at under $280 is a great day. That's usually what you'd pay for a smaller TV — a 40-inch model — around Black Friday. To get a 50-inch TV at that price in the middle of February, is almost unheard of.
You can thank the Super Bowl and many consumers who did not take advantage of TV sales, leaving lots of stock that needs to be sold off. With companies like Best Buy liquidating many smart televisions, there are fantastic savings to be had.
Insider Tip: Did you know many of your favorite retailers run their own eBay stores where you can find increased discounts? Best Buy not only has an eBay store, they are also notorious for clearing out other television deals on competing platforms like Amazon.com.
The best TV deal of the season is not expected to last long, which is why I'm typing quickly. A Sharp 50-inch Class LED 2160p Smart 4K UHD TV with HDR Roku TV is not only a top performer but it's $279.99 with free delivery right now.
While I have not used or tested the 50-inch version of this series, I have spent time with the 55-inch version and the picture was fantastic. I'm a big fan of the Roku TV interface which gives you a tremendous platform to stream your favorite movies and TV shows.
This deal is expected to sell out quickly and may not last through today so make your move if you're in the market for a 50-inch TV. Happy Savings!
BUY IT NOW: $100 off Sharp 50-inch Roku Smart 4K 2160p LED TV with free delivery
MORE FROM DEALBOSS
- How to save $100 on the best mattress topper of 2019
- How to get two powerful wireless speakers for $30
- This $35 laundry detergent can last you three years
- Papa John's is going to put chicken and waffles on a pizza
- Froot Loops Mini Donuts will return to Carl's Jr. and Hardee's
- How to fly to Iceland this spring for $45
- How to get 228 Ricola cough drops for under $20
Who is Matt Granite?
- Matt Granite is a freelance consumer reporter who produces stories and video for this Station, Amazon and others. He is not compensated by the brands featured here. This Station and its parent company may receive a share of the revenue from the site that sells the product if you purchase one of these products using the link on this page.