Get the biggest deals delivered to your inbox! Click here to sign up for the DEALBOSS newsletter.
Have you ever read the caloric or nutritional information for a salad from a restaurant? You'll often notice that a cheeseburger has fewer calories than a prepared salad! You can blame the salad dressing in most cases.
But there is finally a mouth-watering marinade and dressing that won't torment your waist line. Origin dressing can not only help you lose weight, it can elevate the taste of your favorite vegetables, meats, fish and help you feel good about what you put in your body. It's also Keto- and Paleo-friendly!
Most so-called "healthy" salad dressings are jam-packed with sugar, high fructose corn syrup, artificial sweeteners and other chemicals. Even EVOO-based salad dressings are rarely 100 percent olive oil. That changes today with my favorite dressing that has 100 percent pure olive oil as its base ingredient.
Used by celebrity chefs and recommended by nutritionists, the Origin Salad Dressing and Marinade is 100 percent heart-healthy, natural and extremely tasty. I'm now eating more salads than ever before and everything from steak to chicken tastes way better with this bottle in my kitchen.
Click the play button for a mouth-watering demo.
More about Origin Salad Dressing and Marinade:
- The most delicious salad dressing I've tried in a long time!
- Endorsed by celebrity trainers and Keto nutrition plan advocates
- Made with 100 percent extra virgin olive oil
- Made with the freshest herbs and perfectly balanced
- Handcrafted and on sale today
BUY IT NOW: $20 off two big bottles of Origin Salad Dressing and Marinades
***Free shipping included!
MORE FROM DEALBOSS
- How to dry your clothes faster and lower your energy bill
- Try these $50 headphones instead of AirPods
- Don't buy a Fitbit or Apple Watch before checking out this $35 fitness tracker
- How to easily double your Wi-Fi speed!
- This is the best humidifier to fight a cold and the flu, and it's on sale
Who is Matt Granite?
- Matt Granite is a freelance consumer reporter who produces stories and video for this Station, Amazon and others. He is not compensated by the brands featured here. This Station and its parent company may receive a share of the revenue from the site that sells the product if you purchase one of these products using the link on this page.