DENVER — With the school year right around the corner, Denver Human Services is sending out a call for school supply donations through July 31 as part of its annual drive.
“Through this drive, we are able to equip students with the tools they need to help them gain confidence and have a successful new school year,” said DHS Executive Director Jay Morein. “We appreciate the donors who make this school year a little brighter for those who need some extra support.”
Below are some options for donors to help Denver students:
- Adopt-a-Student and register online by July 22 to adopt, or sponsor, a specific student(s) within the DHS Child Welfare division.
- Purchase school supplies through DHS Amazon wish list or YouGiveGoods.
- Drop off school supply donations to the Richard T. Castro Human Services Center at 1200 N. Federal Blvd. Email email@example.com for information about how and when to stop by.
- Mail or ship donations directly to DHS at:
Denver Human Services
Attn: Bryn Daly – Community Impact
1200 Federal Blvd.
Denver, CO 80204
- Make a monetary donation. All monetary donations are tax-deductible.
> Top stories curated daily just for you! Sign up for the 9NEWSLETTER to get can’t-miss stories, Next and Broncos content, weather and more delivered right to your inbox.
SUGGESTED VIDEOS: Feature stories
MORE WAYS TO GET 9NEWS
Subscribe to our daily 9NEWSLETTER
HOW TO ADD THE 9NEWS APP TO YOUR STREAMING DEVICE
ROKU: add the channel from the ROKU store or by searching for KUSA.
For both Apple TV and Fire TV, search for "9news" to find the free app to add to your account. Another option for Fire TV is to have the app delivered directly to your Fire TV through Amazon.