DENVER – A Colorado state representative who was arrested for driving under the influence on St. Patrick’s Day in downtown Denver was sentenced on Tuesday.
Rep. Dan Pabon (D-Denver) was arrested at Colfax Avenue and Glenarm Place on March 17. His blood alcohol content at the time was 0.14.
Pabon was sentenced to a year of probation with the following conditions:
- Attend a victim impact panel
- Perform 56 hours of useful public service
- Attend alcohol education and treatment
- Undergo monitored sobriety
- Pay court costs and fees of $1,303