DENVER BUSINESS JOURNAL - Johnson & Wales University has reopened the long-dormant Centennial Hall building at the heart of its east Denver campus, creating new space for classrooms and faculty offices as the college continues to expand both its undergraduate and graduate course offerings.
The one-time Treat Hall — built in 1886 for the Colorado Women's College — had been shuttered since 1982. That was 18 years before Johnson & Wales bought the Park Hill-area campus at Quebec Street and East Montview Boulevard, once belonging to the University of Denver, and decided to make it the centerpiece of its Rocky Mountain expansion.
Now the building holds faculty and administrative offices, a cafe, student-learning areas and a large hall area that will be used for events.
Read more from the Denver Business Journal: http://bit.ly/1K9w529.
(© 2015 American City Business Journals. All rights reserved.)