ATLANTA — Multiple major retailers have announced they are now requiring all customers wear a face mask to help slow the spread of the coronavirus.
Many states require you wear a mask in public, however, Georgia Gov. Brian Kemp suspended all local government mask orders that were in place.
Here is a list of stores who have made the announcement:
- Best Buy
- CVS (Beginning July 20)
- Dollar Tree
- Family Dollar
- Home Depot (Beginning July 22)
- Kohl's (Beginning July 20)
- Kroger (Beginning July 22)
- Panera Bread
- Publix (Beginning July 21)
- Sam's Club (Beginning July 20)
- Target (Beginning August 1)
- Trader Joe's
- Walmart (Beginning July 20)
- Walgreens (Beginning July 20)
- Whole Foods
We will continue to update this growing list.