The statewide conversation focused on mental health care reforms and addressed Coloradans' questions about the state's mental health safety net system.
The discussion was held at the Buell Public Media Center, located at 21010 Arapahoe St. in Denver.
> Watch the full discussion
COLab journalist Susan Greene moderated the panel, which included the following speakers:
- Dr. Carl Clark, president and CEO of Mental Health Center of Denver
- Russell Goodman, a Coloradan with his own mental health challenges and father of a child who has been denied care
- Ben Markus, investigative reporter for Colorado Public Radio
- Dr. Morgan Medlock, behavioral health commissioner for the State of Colorado
- Tamara Pogue, Summit County commissioner
- Lauren Snyder, vice president of Government Affairs for Mental Health Colorado
The event builds on reporting from Greene’s investigative series, On Edge, produced in partnership with dozens of Colorado news media outlets including 9NEWS.
SUGGESTED VIDEOS: Latest from 9NEWS
MORE WAYS TO GET 9NEWS
Subscribe to our daily 9NEWSLETTER for top stories from 9NEWS curated daily just for you. Get content and information right now for can’t-miss stories, Next and Broncos content, weather and more delivered right to your inbox.
HOW TO ADD THE 9NEWS APP TO YOUR STREAMING DEVICE
ROKU: add the channel from the ROKU store or by searching for KUSA.
For both Apple TV and Fire TV, search for "9NEWS" to find the free app to add to your account. Another option for Fire TV is to have the app delivered directly to your Fire TV through Amazon.