DENVER — People … fireworks are illegal in Denver. And if that fact alone isn’t enough to make you refrain from setting them off, perhaps the story of Mojo will.
The Denver Fire Department had to rescue poor Mojo off the roof of his house Friday night. If you can't tell from the photos, Mojo is a dog.
They say he climbed up a ladder to flee from the loud sounds of illegal fireworks.
Luckily, firefighters were able to help Mojo get down.
He’s a good boy … and again, maybe his story will remind people to think twice before setting off illegal fireworks.
SUGGESTED VIDEOS | Local stories from 9NEWS