DENVER — The Denver Police Department (DPD) is asking for the public's help finding a woman who has been missing for a week.
DPD said Cheryl Parsons, 67, was last seen at her home near East 19th Avenue and Sherman Street at around 7 p.m. on Feb. 19.
Parsons is legally blind, DPD said. She is 5 feet 3 inches tall, 128 pounds, with straight, gray/brown shoulder-length hair and blue eyes. She normally wears sweatshirts, sweatpants, snow boots and a cross-body style tan purse, DPD said.
Anyone with information regarding her whereabouts is asked to call DPD at 720-913-2000. The case number is 21-115962.
> Top stories from 9NEWS curated daily just for you! Sign up for the 9NEWSLETTER right now to get can’t-miss stories, Next and Broncos content, weather and more delivered right to your inbox.
SUGGESTED VIDEOS: Latest from 9NEWS
These are the stories other people are reading right now:
- New vaccine phases announced, 60+ eligible March 5
- Ouray Police Department left without full-time officer earlier in February following COVID outbreak
- Police investigating woman found dead in Hampden South neighborhood as homicide
- Vaccine guide: What to know about getting the COVID-19 vaccine in Colorado, and what happens next
- Third stimulus check: Potential timeline for $1,400 payments
- Police looking for suspect accused of stalking, kidnapping woman, stabbing her brother
- Letecia Stauch to represent herself at Gannon Stauch murder trial
- Report: Lady Gaga's dog walker to make full recovery after shooting