DENVER — No more can you buy La Croix or dog food at 2 a.m. -- the reign of 24-hour King Soopers in the metro area is over.
The previously 24-hour King Soopers will now be open from 5 a.m. to midnight every day.
Adam Williamson with King Soopers's corporate affairs said this change had been made after the company took a look at customer service and interaction.
"Based on a recent review of shopping patterns, we are adjusting hours and reallocating resources to better serve our customers during peak shopping hours," Williamson said in an email to 9NEWS.
The change went into effect Feb. 3. There are now no longer any 24-hour King Soopers.
The affected King Soopers locations are:
- 1015 S. Taft Hill Rd. Fort Collins, CO 80521
- 3100 S. Sheridan Denver, CO 80227
- 1155 E. 9th Ave. Denver, CO 80218
- 12043 W. Alameda Pkwy. Lakewood, CO 80228
- 4600 Leetsdale Dr. Glendale, CO 80246
SUGGESTED VIDEOS | Feature stories from 9NEWS