VIRGINIA, USA — April 1, 2020, is Census Day.
Mandated by the United States Constitution, the U.S. Census is conducted every 10 years. Census data is used to allocate billions of dollars in federal money and redraw voting districts, making it very important to local governments.
To track and record how many people are in the United States, the Census Bureau is looking to hire individuals of all levels in Virginia.
Training will also be provided for people selected for a position.
Click here for more information or to apply.
More 2020 Census Coverage:
- VERIFY: Is this $5-filled survey from the U.S. Census Bureau legit?
- 2020 U.S. Census will not include citizenship question, in line with 70 years of survey history
- Trump drops citizenship question from census
- Sens. Warner, Kaine back legislation to protect census
- VERIFY: Can the US Census Bureau share your information with other government agencies like ICE?