DENVER — A staff of 700 will be ready for Opening Day at Coors Field, but more workers are needed for the rest of the baseball season.
The Colorado Rockies and ballpark staffing operator Aramark said they are looking to add an additional 200 part-time workers this year.
Available positions include cashiers, cooks, ushers, parking lot attendants, retail store workers, customer service agents and more.
Aramark operates 54 permanent vendor stands at Coors Field and 92 portable vendor stands. Fans will also see two additional grab-and-go concession stands at the ballpark this season.
Those interested in working at Coors Field can see the available positions and fill out an application at Careers.Aramark.com.
- Rockies Opening Day guide: Everything you need to know
- Painting the town purple: Stripe is back on Blake Street
- Special menus, deals in Denver for Rockies Opening Day
- Here are new foods to try at Coors Field this season
- Here's the Colorado Rockies' Opening Day roster
- 'Evolution of the Ball' sculpture at Coors Field disappears, for now
- Rockies Opening Day weather forecast: Near perfection
- Russell Wilson to throw 1st pitch for Rockies' opener
- Denver baseball museum reopens in time for Opening Day
- RTD anticipates surge in riders for Opening Day
> Top stories curated daily just for you! Sign up for the 9NEWSLETTER to get can’t-miss stories, Next and Broncos content, weather and more delivered right to your inbox.
SUGGESTED VIDEOS: Sports
MORE WAYS TO GET 9NEWS
Subscribe to our daily 9NEWSLETTER
HOW TO ADD THE 9NEWS APP TO YOUR STREAMING DEVICE
ROKU: add the channel from the ROKU store or by searching for KUSA.
For both Apple TV and Fire TV, search for "9news" to find the free app to add to your account. Another option for Fire TV is to have the app delivered directly to your Fire TV through Amazon.