CLEVELAND — Prior to Saturday's Indians-Rays game at Progressive Field, you can catch the ultimate baseball pop-up truck.
The Topps Company is celebrating next month's National Baseball Card Day by taking a pop-up truck completely decorated in baseball cards around the nation.
This Saturday, the Topps Truck will make a stop at Progressive Field at 4:30 p.m. Topps will be giving away free baseball cards and other prizes, while hosting trivia contests and cornhole games for the ultimate baseball fan experience.
Topps is also inviting fans to take a photo inside a life-sized card frame to become your very own baseball trading card.
The pop-up Topps Truck contains more than 11,000 baseball cards. Topps plans for it to travel more than 7,000 miles around the nation during its salute to National Baseball Card Day, which is set for August 7. To celebrate on that day, Topps will be giving out free cards made exclusively for the holiday at MLB stadiums across the country, as well as local hobby shops in The U.S.
The Cleveland Indians will take on the Tampa Bay Rays on Saturday evening at 7:10 p.m. at Progressive Field.
- Cleveland Indians' Progressive Field to serve GLBC's Christmas Ale on July 22
- Cesar Hernandez, Cleveland Indians top Houston Astros for 1st time in 6 tries this year
- Indians P Shane Bieber gets engaged to girlfriend Kara Kavajecz
- Did you know Cleveland Indians pitcher Zach Plesac has a twin brother? 'Beyond the Dugout' interview with 3News' Dave Chudowsky
- Gov. Mike DeWine involved in lease negotiations to keep Cleveland Indians at Progressive Field: Mark Naymik Reports