DENVER — On to the next one.
The Denver Nuggets are moving on to the Western Conference semifinals after eliminating the Minnesota Timberwolves in Game 5 of the opening round Tuesday night.
Denver, the No. 1 seed in the West, advances to play the No. 4 Phoenix Suns in the second round of the NBA playoffs. Phoenix advanced after defeating the No. 5 Los Angeles Clippers in five games.
Here is a look at the second-round schedule (all times MT):
- Game 1 – Saturday, April 29 at Ball Arena, 6:30 p.m.
- Game 2 – Monday, May 1 at Ball Arena, 8 p.m.
- Game 3 – Friday, May 5 at Footprint Center, 8 p.m.
- Game 4 – Sunday, May 7 at Footprint Center, 6 p.m.
- Game 5 (if necessary) – Tuesday, May 9 at Ball Arena, TBD
- Game 6 (if necessary) – Thursday, May 11 at Footprint Center, TBD
- Game 7 (if necessary) – Sunday, May 14 at Ball Arena, TBD
SUGGESTED VIDEOS: Sports
9NEWS+ has multiple live daily shows including 9NEWS Mornings, Next with Kyle Clark and 9NEWS+ Daily, an original streaming program. 9NEWS+ is where you can watch live breaking news, weather updates, and press conferences. You can also replay recent newscasts and find videos on demand of our top stories, local politics, investigations and Colorado specific features.
To download 9NEWS+ on Roku search for KUSA.
To download 9NEWS+ on Fire TV search for 9NEWS.
MORE WAYS TO GET 9NEWS
Subscribe to our daily 9NEWSLETTER
Download the 9NEWS APP
Google Play: http://on9news.tv/1lWnC5n
> Top stories curated daily just for you! Sign up for the 9NEWSLETTER to get can’t-miss stories, Next and Broncos content, weather and more delivered right to your inbox.