DENVER — The wait is finally over.
The Denver Nuggets now know their opponent for their opening-round series in the NBA playoffs.
Denver, which secured the No. 1 seed in the Western Conference, will face the Minnesota Timberwolves in the first round that begins Sunday (April 16) at Ball Arena.
Minnesota secured a spot in the postseason with a 120-95 victory over the Oklahoma City Thunder in the play-in tournament Friday night.
Here is a look at the opening-round schedule (all times MT):
- Game 1 – Sunday, April 16 at Ball Arena, 8:30 p.m.
- Game 2 – Wednesday, April 19 at Ball Arena, 8 p.m.
- Game 3 – Friday, April 21 at Target Center, 7:30 p.m.
- Game 4 – Sunday, April 23 at Target Center, 7:30 p.m.
- Game 5 (if necessary) – Tuesday, April 25 at Ball Arena, TBD
- Game 6 (if necessary) – Thursday, April 27 at Target Center, TBD
- Game 7 (if necessary) – Saturday, April 29 at Ball Arena, TBD
SUGGESTED VIDEOS: Sports
9NEWS+ has multiple live daily shows including 9NEWS Mornings, Next with Kyle Clark and 9NEWS+ Daily, an original streaming program. 9NEWS+ is where you can watch live breaking news, weather updates, and press conferences. You can also replay recent newscasts and find videos on demand of our top stories, local politics, investigations and Colorado specific features.
To download 9NEWS+ on Roku search for KUSA.
To download 9NEWS+ on Fire TV search for 9NEWS.
MORE WAYS TO GET 9NEWS
Subscribe to our daily 9NEWSLETTER
Download the 9NEWS APP
Google Play: http://on9news.tv/1lWnC5n
> Top stories curated daily just for you! Sign up for the 9NEWSLETTER to get can’t-miss stories, Next and Broncos content, weather and more delivered right to your inbox.