FORT COLLINS, Colo. — The Colorado State football team will open the 2021 season on a Friday night.
The Rams' opener against FCS runner-up South Dakota State has been moved to 7 p.m. Sept. 3, the team announced Wednesday.
The Mountain West also announced TV designations from CBS for a number of games.
>>Video above: CSU pushes for success off of the field through RAM Life
Five of CSU's six home games have already had kickoff times announced. The Fox broadcast schedule will be released Thursday.
Here is a look at CSU's updated football schedule:
- Sept. 3 (Friday): 7 p.m. vs. South Dakota State (TV TBA)
- Sept. 11 (Saturday): 8 p.m. vs. Vanderbilt (CBS Sports Network)
- Sept. 18 (Saturday): at Toledo (time, TV designation TBA)
- Sept. 25 (Saturday): at Iowa (time, TV designations TBA)
- Oct. 9 (Saturday): vs. San Jose State (time, TV designations TBA)
- Oct. 16 (Saturday): at New Mexico (time, TV designations TBA)
- Oct. 22 (Friday): 7:30 p.m. at Utah State (CBS Sports Network)
- Oct. 30 (Saturday): 5 p.m. vs. Boise State (CBS Sports Network)
- Nov. 6 (Saturday): 1:30 p.m. at Wyoming (CBS Sports Network)
- Nov. 13 (Saturday): 5 p.m. vs. Air Force (CBS Sports Network)
- Nov. 20 (Saturday): at Hawaii (time, TV designations TBA)
- Nov. 27 (Saturday): 7 p.m. vs. Nevada (CBS Sports Network)
SUGGESTED VIDEOS: Sports
> Top stories curated daily just for you! Sign up for the 9NEWSLETTER to get can’t-miss stories, Next and Broncos content, weather and more delivered right to your inbox.
MORE WAYS TO GET 9NEWS
Subscribe to our daily 9NEWSLETTER
HOW TO ADD THE 9NEWS APP TO YOUR STREAMING DEVICE
ROKU: add the channel from the ROKU store or by searching for KUSA.
For both Apple TV and Fire TV, search for "9news" to find the free app to add to your account. Another option for Fire TV is to have the app delivered directly to your Fire TV through Amazon.