KUSA — The Colorado Buffaloes are preparing to bounce back from a 5-7 campaign in 2018 and return to the form they showed in 2016 when they won the Pac-12 South.
The Buffs will be led in 2019 by new head coach Mel Tucker and one of the conference's best quarterbacks in Steven Montez.
RELATED | Mel Tucker named new CU head coach
The 2019 season kicks off Friday, Aug. 30, with the annual Rocky Mountain Showdown in Denver. The Buffs complete their non-conference schedule when they host Nebraska and Air Force in September.
Colorado Buffaloes 2019 Football Schedule
- Fri., Aug. 30 vs. Colorado State in Denver
- Sat., Sept. 7 vs. Nebraska in Boulder
- Sat., Sept. 14 vs. Air Force in Boulder
- Sat., Sept. 21 at Arizona State in Tempe
- Sat., Oct. 5 vs. Arizona in Boulder
- Fri., Oct. 11 at Oregon in Eugene
- Sat. Oct. 19 at Washington State in Pullman
- Fri., Oct. 25 vs. Southern California in Boulder
- Sat., Nov. 2 at UCLA in Pasadena
- Sat., Nov. 9 vs. Stanford in Boulder
- Sat., Nov. 23 vs. Washington in Boulder
- Sat., Nov. 30 at Utah in Salt Lake City