The job fair will be held from 2 p.m. to 5 p.m. in the visiting team locker room at Broncos Stadium at Mile High.
Stadium Management Company will be hiring seasonal positions that include ushers, ticket-takers and club level or suite level staff.
“From guest relations, security and event staff, it takes more than 1,000 employees to provide an amazing gameday experience for our fans,” said Nancy Svoboda, Executive Vice President of Human Resources. “We hope that by hosting the ‘Gameday Staff Draft’ we will draw applicants from the Rocky Mountain region who want to become part of the Broncos family."
The June 1 event will include a formal interview, professional headshots, photo opportunities with the Broncos’ three Lombardi Trophies, tour of Broncos Stadium at Mile High, on-field photos and an official Draft Day Hat.
Interested applicants need to pre-register online.
Gameday Staff Duties and Responsibilities
- Greet and guide all guests as they enter the building or assigned areas.
- Ability to use a ticket scanning device to scan guests’ tickets as they enter the building.
- Use an iPod device to report maintenance concerns and fan code of conduct issues.
- Handle minor customer complaints and resolve any concerns within their area.
- Complete all necessary incident reports and logs.
- Serve as the Point of Contact for their assigned area.
- Be flexible and ready to work any other duties as assigned.
- Interact with all guests in a professional and respectful manner.
Requirements and Qualifications
- Excellent customer service and verbal communication skills.
- Attention to detail; ability to work with accuracy under pressure.
- Ability to maintain a positive and respectful attitude.
- Ability to attend all training days, Denver Broncos Home Football games and all Stadium mandatory events.
- Ability to stand or sit for an extended period of time, walking (including stairs) and working outside in various weather conditions.
- Be able to work a shift that will range from 6-9 hours.
SUGGESTED VIDEOS | Local stories from 9NEWS