DENVER — The reeling Denver Broncos return to the Mile High City on Sunday, motivated to snap their three-game losing streak.
Nathaniel Hackett, Russell Wilson, Brett Rypien, Melvin Gordon, Jerry Jeudy and the Broncos (2-4) host the New York Jets (4-2) at Empower Field at Mile High.
At halftime, there will be a celebration of the Broncos' Super Bowl XXXII-winning team and Super Bowl XXXII MVP Terrell Davis will address the crowd.
- TV COVERAGE: Sunday, 2:05 p.m. MDT, CBS
- OPENING LINE: Broncos by 1½, according to FanDuel Sportsbook.
- AGAINST THE SPREAD: Jets 4-2, Broncos 2-4.
- SERIES RECORD: Broncos lead 22-16-1.
- LAST MEETING: Broncos beat Jets 26-0 on Sept. 26, 2021, in Denver.
- LAST WEEK: Jets beat Packers 27-10; Broncos lost to Chargers 19-16 in overtime.
How to watch
The Broncos and Jets play on CBS. Kickoff is set for 2:05 p.m. The radio broadcast will be on KOA 850 AM and 94.1 FM.
Some tickets for Sunday's game are available for resale at Ticketmaster.com.
Sunday looks to be mostly cloudy and cooler with scattered showers and a high in the mid-to-upper 60s. Overnight into Monday, it'll be mostly cloudy with scattered rain or snow showers overnight and a low 35.
Game day schedule
Fans are encouraged to arrive early to not miss Alumni Weekend pregame festivities.
- 8 a.m. - Parking Lot C opens for early tailgating & RV permits
- 9:30 a.m. - All parking lots open
- 11 a.m. - Mane Street opens
- 11 a.m. - Premium gates open
- 12 p.m. - All gates open
- 12:05 p.m. - Gameday Gallop
- 1:45 p.m. - Pregame entertainment
- 2:05 p.m. - Kickoff
The 25th anniversary of the Broncos' Super Bowl XXXII-winning team will be honored during a halftime celebration.
Lot C opens for early tailgating at 8 a.m. All other parking lots open at 9:30 a.m.
Empower Field at Mile High does not offer on-site parking purchases. All parking must be reserved in advance of game day at Ticketmaster.com.
BroncosRide bus service
Regional Transportation District (RTD) will continue its suspension of the BroncosRide bus service to the stadium for a third-straight season.
RTD will add train cars to light rail service on the E and W Lines, which directly serve Empower Field at Mile High, and to N Line service between Eastlake 124th Station and Union Station.
- Bus routes near Empower Field at Mile High
- Route 30 (South Federal Boulevard)
- Route 31 (North Federal Boulevard)
- Bus routes that serve Union Station with a transfer to light rail to reach Empower Field at Mile High:
- Flatiron Flyer
- 0, 9, 10, 15, 20, 32
- Bus routes at Decatur-Federal Station near Empower Field:
- 1, 15L, 16, 31
Empower Field at Mile High has relocated its postgame rideshare pickup location.
Previously at the intersection of Federal & Dick Connor Blvd., the new location is south of the stadium on Eastbound Howard Place, directly adjacent to the Decatur-Federal RTD Light Rail Station and Parking Lot M.
Rideshare pickup vehicles will now be able to access the stadium’s pickup location from either North or Southbound Federal Blvd.
Fans should watch for posted parking restrictions around the stadium and surrounding neighborhoods. Denver’s Right of Way Enforcement agents will be enforcing posted parking regulations in the area.
Empower Field at Mile High is located adjacent to Denver bike paths, and it’s equipped with more than 300 individual bike racks.
Broncos podcast: Klis' Mike Drop
Denver Broncos headlines, game previews and interviews with our 9NEWS insider Mike Klis.
HOW TO LISTEN
> Top stories curated daily just for you! Sign up for the 9NEWSLETTER to get can’t-miss stories, Next and Broncos content, weather and more delivered right to your inbox.
SUGGESTED VIDEOS: Sports
MORE WAYS TO GET 9NEWS
Subscribe to our daily 9NEWSLETTER
HOW TO ADD THE 9NEWS APP TO YOUR STREAMING DEVICE
ROKU: add the channel from the ROKU store or by searching for KUSA.
For both Apple TV and Fire TV, search for "9news" to find the free app to add to your account. Another option for Fire TV is to have the app delivered directly to your Fire TV through Amazon.