NEW YORK — Not much was certain when the Colorado Avalanche were forced to take an 11-day pause from competition earlier this month due to COVID-19 protocols.
But now the Avs, who missed five games over that span, know a little more after the National Hockey League announced several changes to the 2020-21 schedule on Tuesday afternoon.
In all, Colorado has six games that have been rescheduled and one additional game that has yet to be announced.
Colorado's rescheduled games include:
- Feb. 4 vs. Minnesota will now be played Feb. 24 at 7 p.m. MT
- Feb. 6 at St. Louis will now be played April 14 at 7 p.m. MT
- Feb. 9 vs. Arizona will now be played March 31 at 7:30 p.m. MT
- Feb. 11 vs. Arizona will now be played April 12 at 7 p.m. MT
- Feb. 25 at Arizona will now be played Feb. 26 at 7 p.m. MT
- March 31 vs. Anaheim will now be played March 16 at 7 p.m. MT
Colorado's road game at St. Louis scheduled for Feb. 7 will be rescheduled for dates to be announced later.
SUGGESTED VIDEOS | Sports
> Top stories curated daily just for you! Sign up for the 9NEWSLETTER to get can’t-miss stories, Next and Broncos content, weather and more delivered right to your inbox.
MORE WAYS TO GET 9NEWS
Subscribe to our daily 9NEWSLETTER
HOW TO ADD THE 9NEWS APP TO YOUR STREAMING DEVICE
ROKU: add the channel from the ROKU store or by searching for KUSA.
For both Apple TV and Fire TV, search for "9news" to find the free app to add to your account. Another option for Fire TV is to have the app delivered directly to your Fire TV through Amazon.