DENVER — Colorado natives Mallory Pugh and Lindsey Horan are among the players who will travel to next month’s FIFA Women’s World Cup in France.
The United States women's national soccer team (USWNT)’s 23-player Women's World Cup roster was revealed Thursday morning.
- Adrianna Franch (Portland Thorns FC)
- Ashlyn Harris (Orlando Pride)
- Alyssa Naeher (Chicago Red Stars)
- Abby Dahlkemper (NC Courage)
- Tierna Davidson (Chicago Red Stars)
- Crystal Dunn (NC Courage)
- Ali Krieger (Orlando Pride)
- Kelley O’Hara (Utah Royals FC)
- Becky Sauerbrunn (Utah Royals FC)
- Emily Sonnett (Portland Thorns FC)
- Morgan Brian (Chicago Red Stars)
- Julie Ertz (Chicago Red Stars)
- Lindsey Horan (Portland Thorns FC)
- Rose Lavelle (Washington Spirit)
- Allie Long (Reign FC)
- Samantha Mewis (NC Courage)
The FIFA Women’s World Cup begins June 7.
The U.S. opens its group stage slate June 11 against Thailand in Reims, France. The team will then close the first round with games against Chile on June 16 in Paris and against Sweden on June 20 in Le Havre.
The USWNT will play three more matches in the United States before heading overseas:
SUGGESTED VIDEOS | Next with Kyle Clark