In a release, the airport said these relocations are to accommodate construction of new security checkpoints as part of the Great Hall Project.
Check-in operations for Frontier will move from the northeast side Level 6 to their new location in the middle of Level 6 east (right next to Southwest).
Phase 2 of the project will build new security checkpoints on the northwest and northeast corners of Level 6. Eventually, these airlines will be relocated into permanent spaces similar to those of United and Southwest, according to DIA.
This follows a series of other moves that have taken place in the past few weeks.
- Boutique Air is now located in Pod 4 on the southeast side of Level 6 near Door 615
- Delta Airlines is now located in Pod 6 on the southwest side of Level 6 near Door 612
- Denver Air Connection is now located in Pod 4 on the southeast side of Level 6 near Door 617
- JetBlue Airways is now located in Pod 4 on the southeast side of Level 6 near Door 617
- Southern Airways Express is now located in Pod 4 on the southeast side of Level 6 near Door 615
- Spirit Airlines is now located in Pod 5 on the southwest side of Level 6 near Door 616
- Volaris is now located in Pod 3 on the southeast side of Level 6 near Door 615
Other check-in counter relocations slated for October include Allegiant, American Airlines, Sun Country Airlines and all international carriers.
> Top stories curated daily just for you! Sign up for the 9NEWSLETTER to get can’t-miss stories, Next and Broncos content, weather and more delivered right to your inbox.
SUGGESTED VIDEOS: Denver International Airport
MORE WAYS TO GET 9NEWS
Subscribe to our daily 9NEWSLETTER
ADD THE 9NEWS+ APP TO YOUR STREAMING DEVICE
ROKU: add the channel from the ROKU store or by searching for KUSA.
For both Apple TV and Fire TV, search for "9news" to find the free app to add to your account. Another option for Fire TV is to have the app delivered directly to your Fire TV through Amazon.