- Latest numbers: Positivity stays low, new COVID cases continues to trend down
- How do Colorado health officials know COVID vaccines protect against the Delta variant?
- How to share your COVID-19 vaccine news tips with 9NEWS
- Next Question: Do Colorado vaccine sweepstakes winners have to go public?
- State health department to start calling people who aren't vaccinated
- President Biden promotes milestone of 300M vaccine shots in 150 days
More News Stories
- In-person races are back in Colorado: Here's where to register
- Yes, you can ask your doctor or nurse if they’re vaccinated against COVID-19, but they don’t have to tell you
- To get the COVID vaccine to more Hispanic Coloradans, the new goal is meeting the unvaccinated where they are
- US buys another 200 million doses of Moderna's COVID-19 vaccine
- Efforts to vaccinate remaining 30% of Denver residents underway
- No, the COVID-19 vaccine can’t make people magnetic
- Extra COVID vaccine may help protect transplant patients
- COVID-19 Recovery Center to close at the end of June