2021 Colorado Election Results
See the live election results from the Tuesday, November 2, 2021 Colorado election for state and local races. The results are broken down by state ballot measures Amendment 78, Proposition 119 and Proposition 120; local ballot measures in Denver, Adams County, Arapahoe County, Boulder County and Douglas County; Aurora City Council races, and school board races including Douglas County school board, DPS school board and Cherry Creek school board. The local ballot measures include sales tax, property tax, marijuana sales and bond questions including the National Western complex.
Election results are entered manually from data provided by the Colorado Secretary of State’s Office.
COLORADO AMENDMENT 78Precincts: 0 / 0 (0% reporting)
COLORADO PROPOSITION 119Precincts: 0 / 0 (0% reporting)
COLORADO PROPOSITION 120Precincts: 0 / 0 (0% reporting)
- Here's how many Coloradans voted in the 2021 election so far
- Colorado Election Results
- Here are election results for Aurora City Council races
- 4 of 7 school board seats up for election in Denver
- Analysis: After tough election, Biden dismisses danger signs
- Proponents of Proposition 119 concede defeat
- Here's how Denver voted in 2021 elections
- Lone Tree voters appear to pass Issue 2E to raise sales tax
- Proposition 120: Voters appear to reject property tax measure
- Amendment 78: Voters appear to reject measure on state spending oversight