2022 Colorado Primary Election Results
Colorado holds its State Primary on Tuesday, June 28, 2022, for national, state and county races. Check here for the latest results after polls close at 7 p.m. on Election Day. The General Election will be Nov. 8.
Statewide primary election races include:
- U.S. Senate
- U.S. House of Representatives
- Secretary of state
- Attorney general
Races to watch include the Republican primary for the U.S. Senate seat held by Michael Bennet, who has no Democratic challenger; the GOP primary for U.S. House District 3, which sets U.S. Rep. Lauren Boebert against challenger Don Coram; the Republican primary to determine who will face incumbent Gov. Jared Polis in November, and the Republican primary to challenge Secretary of State Jena Griswold, which includes Tina Peters, the Mesa County clerk who faces criminal charges for allegedly interfering with the county’s voting software.
Election results are from data provided by The Associated Press.
U.S. Senate Primary GOPPrecincts: 3,176 / 3,276 (97% reporting)
Governor Primary GOPPrecincts: 3,175 / 3,276 (97% reporting)
Secretary of State Primary GOPPrecincts: 3,162 / 3,276 (97% reporting)
U.S. House District 3 GOPPrecincts: 455 / 466 (98% reporting)
U.S. House District 3 Primary DemPrecincts: 452 / 466 (97% reporting)
U.S. House District 7 Primary GOPPrecincts: 189 / 192 (98% reporting)
U.S. House District 8 Primary GOPPrecincts: 308 / 328 (94% reporting)
State House District 6 Primary DemPrecincts: 42 / 43 (98% reporting)
- Colorado election workers increase security as threats rise before election day
- Voter Guide 2022: Everything you need to know about the election in Colorado
- Truth Test: Polis claims to eliminate Social Security income taxes for seniors
- Truth Test: Did Griswold actually do these things? Yes, but...
- Truth Test: Who's behind boozy ballot ad claims?
- 9NEWS to host unprecedented 7 political debates in October