9News.com KUSA would like to send you push notifications about the latest news and weather.
Notifications can be turned off anytime in the browser settings.
Dangers of button batteries
Recently, Children's Hospital Colorado has seen an uptick in patients coming in because they've accidentally eaten button batteries. Dr. Kramer, a digestive health doctor at Children's, discuses how dangerous these batteries are and gives advice to parents. The National Battery Ingestion Hotline is 1-800-498-8666.