Fans attending Colorado Rockies games at Coors Field this upcoming baseball season will see some new menu additions at concession stands.
That's according to longtime Coors Field concessionaire Aramark, which announced the new menu selections on Wednesday.
New menu additions will include:
- Chicken & Purple Slaw Taco Trio (chicken topped with salsa verde and purple slaw, in flour tortillas)
- Taco Club (taco seasoned ground beef topped with melted cheese, shredded lettuce, diced tomatoes, fried jalapenos and a drizzle of avocado sour cream)
- Rocky Mountain Po’boy (Rocky Mountain oysters topped with garlic slaw, guacamole, green chili ranch, pico de gallo and cotija cheese, on a po’boy roll)
- Triple Play Dog (hot dog topped with Carolina style pulled pork, crumbled bacon bits and purple slaw)
- Mile High Mac-N-Cheese (green chili mac-n-cheese topped with crumbled chorizo and pico de gallo)
- Rockies Fritters (fried purple berry fritters covered in a sweet rum glaze and dotted with purple and silver pearls)
“Food has become a major player in the fan experience and that increased role is a motivating factor for us to continue to enhance our menu offerings each season. Ballpark food has come a long way," said Carl Mittleman, president of Aramark’s Sports and Entertainment division, in a statement.
Read more at the Denver Business Journal: http://bit.ly/2DrbLak