DENVER — Tears For Fears has announced a new tour across North America.
The British duo announced Monday morning "The Tipping Point Tour Part II," a 2023 North American tour of 22 cities.
The tour begins June 23 in Atlantic City, making stops in New York, Toronto, Houston, Seattle and more before ending at the Hollywood Bowl in August.
The tour will make a Denver stop at Ball Arena on Thursday, July 20.
Cold War Kids will appear on the tour as the opening act.
An artist presale begins Tuesday, April 4, at 10 a.m. and continues until Thursday, April 6, at 10 p.m. Fans can sign up to access artist presale tickets online here. Registration closes Tuesday, April 4, at 9:45 a.m.
General ticket sales begin Friday, April 7, at 10 a.m. at TearsForFears.com.
Known for the 1980s hits "Everybody Wants to Rule the World" and "Shout," the band released "The Tipping Point" — their first LP since 2004 — in 2022.
TEARS FOR FEARS 2023
- Fri Jun 23 – Atlantic City, NJ – Hard Rock Live at Etess Arena
- Sat Jun 24 – Uncasville, CT – Mohegan Sun Arena
- Mon Jun 26 – New York, NY – Madison Square Garden
- Thu Jun 29 – Toronto, ON – Budweiser Stage
- Fri Jun 30 – Montreal, QC – Place Bell
- Sun Jul 02 – Saratoga Springs, NY – Saratoga Performing Arts Center
- Wed Jul 05 – Bethel, NY – Bethel Woods Center for the Arts
- Fri Jul 07 – Virginia Beach, VA – Veterans United Home Loans Amphitheatre
- Sat Jul 08 – Raleigh, NC – Coastal Credit Union Music Park at Walnut Creek
- Tue Jul 11 – Franklin, TN – FirstBank Amphitheater
- Thu Jul 13 – St. Louis, MO – Hollywood Casino Amphitheatre STL
- Fri Jul 14 – Kansas City, MO – Starlight Theatre
- Sun Jul 16 – Houston, TX – Cynthia Woods Mitchell Pavilion
- Mon Jul 17 – Austin, TX – Moody Center
- Thu Jul 20 – Denver, CO – Ball Arena
- Sat Jul 22 – Portland, OR – RV Inn Style Resorts Amphitheater
- Mon Jul 24 – Vancouver, BC – Pepsi Live at Rogers Arena
- Wed Jul 26 – Bend, OR – Hayden Homes Amphitheater
- Thu Jul 27 – Seattle, WA – Climate Pledge Arena
- Sat Jul 29 – Sacramento, CA – Toyota Amphitheater
- Tue Aug 01 – Palm Springs, CA – Acrisure Arena
- Wed Aug 02 – Los Angeles, CA – Hollywood Bowl
Home to the Denver Nuggets, Colorado Avalanche and Colorado Mammoth, Ball Arena opened in downtown Denver on Oct. 1, 1999, with a sold-out concert by Celine Dion. Formerly known as the Pepsi Center, the arena seats up to 20,000 for concerts and other events. Ball Arena hosts more than 250 events each year.
> Top stories curated daily just for you! Sign up for the 9NEWSLETTER to get can’t-miss stories, Next and Broncos content, weather and more delivered right to your inbox.
SUGGESTED VIDEOS: Colorado Guide
MORE WAYS TO GET 9NEWS
Subscribe to our daily 9NEWSLETTER
HOW TO ADD THE 9NEWS APP TO YOUR STREAMING DEVICE
ROKU: add the channel from the ROKU store or by searching for KUSA.
For both Apple TV and Fire TV, search for "9news" to find the free app to add to your account. Another option for Fire TV is to have the app delivered directly to your Fire TV through Amazon.